• Insurance
  • Mutual Funds
  • investments

Home and contents building insurance

Insurance policies designed to cover accidental loss or damage to residential premises and their contents. Insurance cover for insured events including:

  • Storm and flood
  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Burst pipes, leaks and overflows
  • Theft damage
  • Flood cover

Home and Contents policies include a range of common features, including:

  • New for old replacement cover
  • Valuable items cover
  • Special benefits
  • Liability cover

Policies for specialist home and contents insurance policies cater for:

  • Buildings
  • Jewellery and other personal items
  • Fine art, paintings, antiques or curios
  • Computer & other electrical and electronic equipments